10. Racquetball can be played any time of the day.
9. Racquetball is a game that can be played by the same sex or mixed sex
on somewhat equal terms--it's a real friendship maker!
8. People of all ages, 6 to 90 can play the game--and do so competitively.
7. Racquetball takes just one other person to play and have a great workout.
6. Being an indoor game, racquetball can be played year around, so fitness
maintenance does not need to be interrupted.
5. Racquetball develops or maintains motor skill of agility, balance, flexibility,
hand/eye coordination and reaction time--skills important to health and
safety in the senior years.
4. Racquetball develops cardiovascular and muscle endurance.
3. Racquetball is a high calorie burner and staves off obesity and osteoporosis.
2. Racquetball is easy to learn. No special skill level is required in order to reap
most of the values of playing racquetball.
1. Playing Racquetball is Fun!